Last updated: November 10, 2016
The premise of these guidelines are simple. Lyfers are expected to: share passions, fund ideas and redistribute money to the sharity network. We want Lyfeblood.com to be a peaceful space, to that end, we expect everyone to accept, embrace and encourage each other. Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
Lyfeblood.com is a platform for people who to seek out, express and, ultimately, to sustain themselves with their God-given gifts. We desire to connect people skilled in a variety of passions who will present ideas that will push us forward as a society. We implore people not to create fictitious profiles and/or collect money to be better consumers. We do have the door open for people to fund their livelihood as they build their passion but we discourage individuals who have little drive to be better people or ones who have erroneous plans for pure greed.
As a Lyfer, you cannot post:
- Something sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services. Exception: Nudity is only allowed if used for artistic purpose. Please be sure to add the following disclaimer to your posting that contain nudity. “Do not try this at home”.
- At Lyfeblood, we will not tolerate any glorification of rape and/or sexual violence. We reserve the right to review, remove and report any Lyfer that violates this guideline.
- This includes imagery (illustrated, animated, and otherwise), titles/captions/descriptions.
- Using satire to depict rape or sexual violence of a personal, public or historical figure will be subject to removal.
- The safety of our Lyfers is paramount. Lyfeblood.com will not tolerate any form of bullying, harassment, threats or hate speech. This includes, but is not limited to attacks on people based on their race, ethnicity, country of origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or mental disorder.
- Drug use and committing self-harm
- Material that has been copyrighted.
You cannot be a Lyfer if:
- Lyfeblood.com is deeply committed to allowing its members the opportunity to pursue their passion by building a network of likeminded individuals that will help them fulfil that passion through financial contributions. However, Lyfeblood.com is not a crowd funding platform, we reserve the right to impose restrictions on the types projects that can be funded and who can and cannot receive those funds. We will review each case brought forth and you may be banned from using Lyfeblood.com in the future.
- If you are found to have a dangerous criminal history or known affiliation with violent or dangerous groups including terrorist or cyberterrorist organizations, organized criminal groups, and hate groups, you cannot benefit from the sharity network. If you have been convicted of child sex abuse, fraud, or money laundering, you will not be permitted to collect funds.
Enforcing these guidelines:
You may be banned from using Lyfeblood.com if these guidelines are not followed. As Lyfer, you are our eyes and ears, if you see a Lyfer member that you feel violates the listed guidelines, please send us an email and we will review your complaint.